Monday 27 February 2012

#13 - More Vintage buys.

Evening fellow bloggers. I've been charity shop shopping again, on the hunt for some cute little vintage buys to add to my wardrobe. After my four hour shift at my new job, I then left and went towards my new favourite place, The Salvation Army shop. I was actually originally going for a friend, because she was looking for a plain white shirt, but something that didn't look too smart as we were going out that evening, and I found one for her (but I won't post a picture of that, as it's hers now) originally bought from Mark's and Spencer's, I got this shirt for £2.99. That's a bargain in my books.

^
I was also originally going there to find a cute little vintage, oversized jumper to wear with a pair of jeans or leggings for a casual look. This happened to catch my eye as it's very granddad like, I also love the pattern. Very vintage. At a beautiful price of £2.99, I couldn't really say no as I loved it that much. I'm actually wearing it as we speak. It's so comfy and soft.


^
This was actually the first one I saw as I walked in, I never usually wear blue, as I'm more into neutral colours like beige, white, cream, rose pinks etc. I loved the look of this, it's so thick and wooly, and even thought we're currently going into spring, this is still something you could wear with a pair of vintage studded reworked shorts and chunky heels. This one happened to be a little bit more expensive at £4.99 but I love it nevertheless.

I'd been taking a peek at some dates of Vintage Fairs and Market's in my area that I could attend and found a few at the end of March, beginning of April. I've added them to my diary! There's also a little Vintage Emporium in St Albans that I NEED to visit some time soon. When I do, I'll be sure to take my camera and capture some lovely little things to add to this blog for you all. I've seen some pictures of the Emporium already and it's absolutely massive, so many stalls that sell jewellery, clothing, antiques, etc. They also have THE most adorable cafe there too, it's called the 'Tea-for-Two Cafe' - if you're interested, take a peek at their website http://www.thefleetvillevintageemporium.co.uk/. They also have a little video (below) which shows you around the Emporium, and also at the little stalls they have there.

                                     


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love these jumpers & what a bargain!! I remember around the winter season last year Topshop were selling one identical to the navy cable knit. However, it was like £38 quid!

    Love Nails. Love Obsession-Lacquer.

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete