Friday 24 February 2012

#10 - Leighton Denny.

So for my 18th birthday, my Mum got me a collection of Leighton Denny's nail colours. I'd been umming and ahhing about purchasing a few colours from his website for a long time after watching him on QVC selling his products. I have to be honest, the colours are so great. I used to be a Models Own fanatic, mind boggled at how quickly their products dried and I'm still using them now. But Leighton Denny's colours beat them all. The actually application is really easy, you need no more than two coats with most of his colours and the shine you get after both applications is amazing!


These are the colours I received for my birthday. They come with the stand (that you're supposed to keep as a nail stand so that when you're painting your nails you have somewhere to keep the bottle) and they came like that in a stunning black, patent Leighton Denny bag in this gorgeous box. The colours, from left to right are: Porcelain Doll, Healthy Glow, Rose Beige, Rich Coco and Rebel. The clear bottle on the end is a Corrector Liquid which means you have a tidy polish. Rebel happens to be my Mum's favourite and she wears it all the time, in fact, she wears purple all the time because she's absolutely obsessed with the colour. I actually think she'd dye my dog's coat purple given half the chance! Anyway, back on track. I was over the moon when I saw the colours I'd been given as a gift, I love neutral coloured nail polishes, especially nudes and very light rose pinks and browns. I tend not to wear very bright colours.

Since I got these all I've wanted to do is wear all of them at the same time, luckily there is 5 of them, so I could quite easily wear each one on each nail. Although it probably wouldn't look right. Every single one I've used I've said is my favourite because I just can't decide! But I made my final decision when I painted my nails most recently, 'Healthy Glow' wins, hands down. Me being a nude lover (the colour, not sitting around naked) the colour is just perfect, and the shine is just lovely. The colours go with pretty much anything that you wear whether it be daytime or a casual night out. I have to say, I am quite scared to use too much of one bottle just in case I run out quicker than expected!

^
Leighton Denny 'Porcelain Doll'

^
Leighton Denny 'Healthy Glow' with 'Rich Coco' on my little finger nail.

^
Leighton Denny 'Rose Beige'

For more information on Leighton Denny's nail range, for Twitter users, head over to his Twitter @Leighton_Denny or go to www.LeightonDenny.com to view the entire range, including his new 'Sun believable' tanning range!

Have any of you used Leighton Denny?
What do you guys think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment