Monday 9 January 2012

#6 - GlossyBox ♥

Okay so I found out about GlossyBox today after looking on a blog I follow. So I decided to check it out! Went on to their website and it looks and sounds so amazing! £10.00 (+ £2.95 for p&p) a month for a beautifully packaged monthly box of beauty products and samples to try out from really high end brands such as Yves Saint Laurent, Leighton Denny (amazing!) and O.P.I, there are so many more!

The box they package it all up in is stunning, it's so beautifully done and it's such an amazing idea for those who are interested in beauty products! I think for what you get, it is most definitely worth the money. So I've decided to sign up at the end of February after my 18th birthday. And the amazing thing, you can actually buy these boxes, and send them as gifts! AND they do a GlossyBox for men! Pretty cool huh..

If you haven't heard of GlossyBox, head over to the website:





No comments:

Post a Comment