Sunday 8 January 2012

#4 - New year, more lusting!

What better way to ring in the New Year than seeing this as you visit Mulberry’s website!

So it’s the start of 2012 and I couldn’t help but go sneaking previews of more things I’m going to be lusting over this year! These things usually consist of items I know I’m never going to able to afford! So I’ve decided to blog about a few of my favourites to start of a brand new year!


Starting off with one of my favourites from Christian Louboutin’s Autumn/Winter collection last year, these beauties. I think every girl would love to own a pair of Louboutin’s. The first time I saw these I thought they were adorable. I wasn’t keen on the material at first, and in all honesty I wouldn’t wear them very much, but they’re absolutely gorgeous. So cleverly designed.


Second of all we have my all time favourite from 2011, the Mulberry Tillie Tote. It’s so cute. It’s one of those bags that’s practical yet stylish at the same time. It’s not too big and not too small. It’s one of those ones you’d want to wear with everything! Very expensive, and not to everyone’s taste, but if you have the money then why not splash out on a gorgeous handbag?


You can never ever fault Alexander McQueen. This is just simply stunning. The colour, the style, the layers of chiffon, it’s just beautiful! It’s the perfect kind of top to tuck into a pair of shorts in the Spring/Summer. Or even just to wear with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings. I love it. No words to actually describe how beautiful it is.


Aaah. The Mulberry Harriet Clutch, part of Mulberry’s latest arrivals for 2012. Simple yet elegant. I love Mulberry, again, another fashion label I cannot fault. I love this though, especially in Khaki. They also do it in Cream but this colour is so fresh. I’d tend to use it more in Autumn/Winter rather than Summer. I think the Cream Clutch fits Summer, colour wise. I saw it and just fell in love. It’s so cute.


Another pair of beauties from Christian Louboutin. Perfect for all year round. I don’t think I’d ever want to take these off, I may actually sleep in them. They’re stunning. They’re the type of shoes you’d expect to wear if you were a Princess, like Cinderella. The Swarovski crystals complete them, especially the colour. They’d go with any type of outfit, casual, dressed up, dressed down. Gorge.


Another favourite from Mulberry’s new arrivals for 2012. I think this is so vintage. You can find similar, and for cheaper as well. But the style of this is just adorable. It’s just perfect for Spring/Summer and again, perfect for day/night wear. The shape/style of the dress itself is simply beautiful. It’s plain, yet chic.

Another favourite from McQueen. Lusted over one of these gorgeous scarves for such a long time! I especially love them in this colour though. I’d definitely wear it more in Spring/Summer, the colours are adorable and as much as you can find similar, the original is always going to be better.


Mulberry, Mulberry, Mulberry. Matching with the Harriet Clutch, this Satchel is so vintage. A lovely colour also! It would also look so cute with the Effie Dress, it doesn’t match too much as the colours are slightly different. Satchel’s are always a favourite of mine, Mulberry or not Mulberry I love them but this one just so happened to catch my eye. I love thin strapped Satchels, I think it makes the bag itself stand out more.


I love Reiss. And I especially love this. For Faux Fur I really like this. I don’t usually like the look of it but I really like this. It looks so cute with the outfit that the model is wearing in the photo! And it’s just a really cute, vintage addition to your wardrobe. This is actually currently in the sale on the Selfridges website - http://www.selfridges.com/en/Womenswear/Categories/Coats-jackets/Ivana-faux-fur-coat_952-10025-657007IVANA/ - simply beautiful.
As much as I’d love to keep going with what I’m loving from last year, and this year’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection already! I think I’ll leave it as that, as I think I’ll be here all night otherwise!
“Fashion anticipates, and elegance is a state of mind … a mirror of the time in which we live, a translation of the future, and should never be static.” - Oleg Cassini.

No comments:

Post a Comment